Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pre-sale of our new T shirts

Even though I consider our Pro Stock operation to be one with a very low budget, I always strive to make the most with what we have and I constantly seek to push the boundaries.


Tyler Clark's rendition of Pete
It is with this in mind that I am very proud to announce that we are in the final stages of completing a design for our very first T-shirt. The design is in the very capable hands of Tyler Clark and the T- shirt used will be of high quality.

The picture on the right shows how PISS'D OFF PETE is depicted in our design. Of course, there is much more but I am not going to give anything else away, other than I am very proud of it.

At this time, we are taking pre-orders so that we can get the right sizes to the right people in the color they prefer. The shirts used for this pre-order all have been washed and treated to an hour in the clothes dryer, to insure that what you try on will fit you later as intended.
So that's either black or white for the fundraising price of Fls. 75,00 or long sleeved T shirts for Fls. 95,00. A portion of the sales will go to charity.

Should you be interested in pre-ordering one of the coolest drag racing T shirts on the island, then let me know by sending me an email at: daniel@dekortfamily.com

We only have a short window of opportunity to do this so please make good use of this opportunity.

Thanks for reading and see you at the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment