Friday, May 2, 2014

What more can I say

Well, as we exhaust the limited solutions, I am slowly realizing that we've come pretty much to the end of the rope. Even though we've gotten the support from so many, even from our sole competitor Pat & Frankie, this level of performance is extremely unforgiving.

In a nut shell, due to a combination of factors attributed to the limited exposure to racing on the island and my limited seat time, I burned the Lenco gearbox's 1st gear last night. Also burned the clutch disks and floater but those we have replacements for. Never thought to burn 1st or any of the other gears, so do not have replacements for all of them.

Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed in the situation, cause it truly isn't anyone's fault. I would have really liked for the fans to see PISS'D OFF PETE make a couple of solid runs, in the low 6.70's and then try to avoid giving Frankie Brandao a chance to enthusiastically call out: "Danny, good night".

Though I am not racing in the old Whathehell team of my father Eddie, the spirit of not going down without a fight still lives in me. Very much so!

Thanks for reading and see you at the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment