Thursday, September 11, 2014

Piss'd Off Pete has made its last run.

Dear fans, fellow drag racers and motorsports enthusiasts, I have had a great time driving and racing the Chevy Cobalt pro stock named "PISS'D OFF PETE" on the island of Curaçao. Many fond memories have been etched in my brain. And though we did not get to race as often as I would have liked, I can honestly say that all I set out to do has been achieved.

I am very grateful for everyone who has supported us along the way, especially to our sponsors: Asogas Fuel Services, Tramm Imaging, Valvoline, Medina Cargo, Heavy Mix, and Tech Welding;
and to all of our fundraiser event sponsors. Of course, couldn't have done it without our crew.

I'd like to leave you with a video of our last full pass, click here. That was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment